our R&D&I collaborations
We have a technical department for research, development and innovation (R+D+I), which contributes to the continuous improvement of our services and allows us to offer a range of innovative and high quality services.
- Development of anti-theft protection equipment during the transport of wind turbines from the factory to the park.
- Development of methodology, equipment and software for studies of deviations of TC angles and rotation planes.
- Protection parts to prevent objects from falling from the nacelle.
- Improved air brake cable design.
- Development and improvement of new procedures in the painting of concrete towers.
- Improvements to the Galventus lifting platform, to reduce assembly/disassembly time, safety and access to the shovel.
- Prototype for remote inspection of blades using UAV equipment.